Unfortunately I have to reschedule your Cornering Day 2 which was planned for coming Sunday. The weather forecast is changing all the time (50% chance of rain), so I need to do this due to rain and low temperatures for safety reasons.
I was looking much forward to see everyone again, but hey… we’ll get there as usual. Don’t worry- you won’t lose spot/money. We’ll change the planned CSD-1 on 2/21/16 to a CSD-2, so this is your new date folks. If the date won’t work for you… go here to pick a other one. So please respond with a smooth ‘OK’- or a other date you’d prefer.
Anyway, the new date will make sense for many of you who are also doing my 1st track day on March 20th.
Coach Can
There are more reasons for doing a track day with Superbike-Coach The wind of change…
I just can't wait to get our track days at Thunderhill Raceway West going on…