First off… I’m hoping you guys had a great Christmas with your families- Happy new year btw :-)
It’s been one year ago when I announced Superbike-Coach’s new website. Hey… it happened again:
I personally love the design. It is fresh- modern- and represents Superbike-Coach pretty good. Just hoping that you like it, because that’s why we’re doing this. So let me tell you a little bit what’s under the hood of this baby:
- 100% smart phone ready (responsive)
- More quality on images
- Improved booking system
- Login area for booking status
- Better schedule overviews with info system
- Less linked-links for easier usage
- Program pages reorganized for easier usage
- Improved social media connectivity
- Oh… and better looks :-)
Besides this big update on the website itself, we also come up with some interesting new stuff at the same time:
- Supermotard 1on1- which I know you would love. You don’t have a adequate Supermoto… easy- just rent one from Superbike-Coach, and have some fun with me on Supermoto tracks, where I am using HD video and GPS data to coach you. This is good for street- track- and racers.
- 2015 schedule- packed with Cornering School Days, Track Drills, Laguna Seca Specials, Seminars and Tours.
- New blog sections- ‘Glossary of our Sport’, and ‘Coach’s Motorcycle Bible’- where I come up with tips & tricks around your ride… hopefully with every newsletter.
I really hope you guys enjoy the new website, which motivates to explore. I love this piece and what it stands for. Hope to see you in a class one day.