The weather forecast for our Track Academy on 12/12/2021 predicts 100% rain. As much as I hate to say it, but we’ll have to reschedule the entire class to 2/27/2022.
I hope you see it from the bright side, because you can go try to find that somewhere else! That being said, please understand that refunds are not possible, but if the new date doesn’t work for you, we can move you to the next TA or to any other cornering day. Email to the roster went out.
Superbike-Coach baby :-)