After a long fight I finally have news for ya’ll. This hit us extremely hard after losing 9 classes already. The San Joaquin County is the problem and they will keep the lockdown on our track until July (that’s at least the good news).
As you know- time window for refunds is closed, but as I promised ya’ll will be transferred so that at least you guys have no losses. This is a pain in itself because there is only one more weekend scheduled for this year. I NEED YOU TO RESPOND to my email ASAP if you want us to transfer you there (Oct 17-18). As these dates fill up (first come- first serve!!!), I will create 3 additional dates for 2021 for you to pick. Please keep in mind though, that these new dates are ‘temporary’ and can change (going to be confirmed around Jan/Feb).
Nobody is more hurt about all this than me folks, and I am sorry that you have to go through this. But I also deeply hope you see what Superbike-Coach is all about… to help, to teach, and to have a hell of a time.
If you’d like to support our ‘comeback’, please have a look at the ‘Help us to help you’ fundraiser
Headcoach Can Akkaya, Superbike-Coach Corp

Due to COVID-19 lockdowns we also have to move the 5/31/ cornering class. The new date is 6/28/2020

Emails to all ticket holders went out.

Our Body Positioning class moves to 8/23/2020 due to COVID-19.

An email went out to every ticket holder.


Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the lockdowns we’ve lost 8 classes so far, and we can’t do what we’ve been doing for more than 15 years… saving countless lives of motorcycle riders.
It is not just the 8 classes we’ve lost- because all these dates were booked, we’re moving people down the calendar so the they don’t lose anything. That means that those dates are pretty much filled up so they are also lost for the newcomers.

So we stuck, no matter what. No PPP or SBA support has been giving to us. Others got millions- we got nothing, so we’re reaching out to our fans and friends for help. Your support would go into funds we can use to pay our staff for the rest of 2020.

This is the link:

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Headcoach Can Akkaya, Superbike-Coach Corp

To my Day 2 kids.

Who saw that coming… our Day 2 class on Saturday 5/9/ has been cancelled. I’m disappointed, but I still believe that this is for the good and support it as long the 7 classes we’ve lost went down in vain for a re-opening idiocy.

OK, you know the drill. Please respond to the email we’ve send ASAP with a wish date to move you to (If you need to do day 1 first, then pick your day 2 accordingly). Here are all available Day2 dates:

Please respond to this email with a new date, no matter if you tweeted, texted, or whatnot before. Ones we have it we do the swap manually.

Love and miss all of you guys!

Best of luck,

Headcoach Can Akkaya, Superbike-Coach Corp