Seems the weather doesn’t play along. There is a 60% precipitation for rain, which would make it unpleasant for all of us. Please don’t be worried about your fees or even worse- your spot. This is Superbike-Coach, and we’re always working things out for the good! I will make a final decision on Friday night and let you know. If I cancel 11/20/, then we’ll coming with a date to reschedule ASAP.

Best regards,

Can Akkaya

Superbike-Coach Corp.

proud rider trainer of the US-Air Force