https://www.superbike-coach.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Superbike-Coach-Track-Days1.jpg 500 900 PageAdmin https://www.superbike-coach.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/newlogo.png PageAdmin2016-04-26 12:29:462016-09-13 23:15:00Superbike-Coach Track Day Format Change
We’ve decided to change the format of our track days to give the riders more riding time.
Till today the format was 7 sessions, 15 minutes each. We’ll change it to 7 sessions for 20 minutes each, How cool is that huh?! :-)
- Group B+, Track Day, Experienced track and street riders- sport and race bikes
- Group B, Track Day, Intermediate street riders- sporttour or sportbikes
- Group C, Track Day, Low experienced street riders or track newbies- on all kinds of bikes
We’ll start doing it this way with our very next track day on July 3rd at Thunderhill West Raceway. Sign up and join our non-competitive track day which is highly reviewed. Our track day in a nutshell:
- B+, B, and C group with respectful rules
- Seven sessions of 20 minutes each
- No bike preparation required (only mirrors and speedometer taping this time)
- No track specific gear required (street rider gear in leather OR textile are accepted)
- No ego driven Instructors racing each other
- Control riders for etiquette
- Coach Can Akkaya on the track to help riders in all groups
- No competitive atmosphere
- Professional track Marshall’s
- Emergency crew
- Free ideal line west seminar by headcoach Can
- All bikes and rider levels are welcome
- Free sport photography
- Only $150 bux
Come and feel what makes Superbike-Coach track days different!
Awesome!! Can’t wait for track day.
:) Same here Grant