Now it’s official- Superbike-Coach starts out organizing track days. I’m super excited about it because I was thinking about that for a long time already. Our students were asking about it anyway, because they herd real bad stories about other existing track organizers. We are going to be different in many ways… as I run my school programs different… so my track day will be!
So our first track day will be on March 20th 2016 at Thunderhill West Raceway, which is challenging and fun at the same time. But what I really want to do is, to offer this track day to anyone- not just students- or riders with a sport bike… no- to literally any motorcycle rider!
So no matter about gender, age, or level… no matter what bike you come up with… I’ll have a spot for you. See why we’re different?! We are- and beyond, but let’s see if some questions or points are matching your feelings about it:
- …you always wanted to hit the track with your cruiser or Gold Wing just to have some fun?!
- …you don’t want to make a huge technical deal, for taking your sport bike to the track?!
- …you’re an experienced track rider but you never had the chance to go around a track with a MotoGP wild Card ex-pro?!
- …you herd that some track organizers aren’t beginner friendly?!
- …are you worried that this is ‘too much’ for you?!
- …you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars to gear up, just to go to the track?!
- …you don’t need high speed straightaways to be freaked out?!
Superbike-Coach will deliver all of this- for beginners, and for the very experienced ones.
I’ll be on the track as much as I can, and I will try to take advantage of each second I can show a rider how to do it better. I’ll also give a free seminar on the ‘Ideal Line West’ while lunch break, so that each one can go out again- and goes home with something new. The spots are already going, so don’t wait too long to safe yours:
I can’t wait to March now and to see lot’s of students again, as well as a bunch of new faces.
Headcoach Can Akkaya, Superbike-Coach Corp