I am happily announcing an additional program to the Superbike-Coach portfolio, the ‘Rider Passenger Class‘. I guess the name of the program displays well where this new program goes.
It’s always been existing as an idea, but never got fully into the subject. Until one of our cornering school students specifically asked me to help him and his wife. After making a poll and seeing the results, I started to design a rough program/agenda for a class like this. The more I was working on the details, the more I saw the huge benefits for the riders and their passengers.
- Held on Little 99 Raceway in Stockton
- Only ones per year
- Full day
- All rider/passenger levels
- 3 level groups of 10 bikes each
- Classroom/track sessions
- As usual free sport photography by Dean Lonskey, snacks, drinks
- For all 2 seated bikes: Sportbikes, Adventure bikes, Touring bikes, Chopper/Cruiser bikes
- $169 includes track fee and passenger fee
Just this is already a guarantee for maximum fun in a ‘safe as possible’ environment, isn’t it?! I was even more convinced about it when I was writing each subject:
- Mental Connection (line choice, prediction, focus)
- Body Synchronization (body language, balanced motion)
- Emergency Braking for 2 (by unloading the rider)
- Uber-Steering, Counter Steer (and how to get use to massive transiti0ns)
These are just the major subjects, but the day will be filled with much more information than this. Weight distribution, shifting without headbanging, slow maneuvers, movement prediction, and much more. This class will change everything- for the rider, and for the passenger.
So, the date is already published. It’ll be on 9/27/2020, and since there is only one class this year – I would highly suggest to make an early booking and to secure your spots. This is going to be booked up, just like all the other classes. Doesn’t this say a lot about Superbike-Coach actually?!
Headcoach Can Akkaya, Superbike-Coach Corp
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!