We finally got a movie done about our Knee Down program. Hope you like it and subscribe our YouTube channel too:
You’ve been warned, so don’t you dare asking me to squeeze you in ‘somehow’ :-)
So now to the riders who are still don’t know if Superbike-Coach is good for them or not… you keep thinking that your next track day will fix you up. You’re wrong sunshine! I am having a 85% success rate… just like with this guy here, who never tried to drag the knee before… now he does (and he was quite surprised as you can see :)
So get your shit together and sign up early for my knee down class in 2017
Headcoach Can Akkaya
What a fantastic day it was.
The weather couldn’t have been any better, and my 20 students came in from pretty much everywhere. It turns out that there were riders trying to get that knee down for 5 years- and also other schools and track days… Superbike-Coach made about 70% of them achieving it in half a day, and the other 30% were damn close to get it done!
I’m very proud for those guys- even if they didn’t “made it”, because I felt their passion, respect, and eager to learn attitude. That’s what I am mainly looking for and love to work with.
Again… Superbike-Coach photographer Dean Lonskey did an amazing job and pictures trough out the day, and today I can announce that they are FREE OF CHARGE to download for our students on our SBC Gallery. Same goes for Assistant Coach Ruslan, who gave all he got to get students to the point. Below some featured pictures of another great class:
Headcoach Can Akkaya, Superbike-Coach Corp
Three months upfront… the Superbike-Coach Knee Down class has been booked out. This alone may doesn’t say much to you, but our 85% success rate tells the story. Oh… and hundreds of testimonials on https://www.superbike-coach.com/177-2/student-testimonials
Send us an email to put you on the waiting list for October 24th.
Verified Merchant Seal
OUR FB FAN PAGE
More than 10.000 fans on Facebook! Become a friend and share some fun stuff with Coach