Here it comes again- the Superbike-Coach Track Day at Thunderhill West Raceway. In one month from now, on 9/8/2018, we are starting our 6th track day at this amazing track.
Our track days are track beginner and safety orientated, and 90% of the riders have done programs with Superbike-Coach. You’ll find a way higher respect level for each other as anywhere else. The family like environment is special, and I put heart and soul into it. I leave at that point away what other organizers do, and leave that to you to find out. But this is what WE do, and not do:
- No fast-guy preferred ‘we make fun about your chicken strips’ event. Every rider on every bike is welcome.
- We don’t require and bike preparation.
- We don’t require racing gear just to have some fun with us. Street riding gear is fair enough.
- We’re not saving on rental fee and corner workers by skipping on best parts of the West track. No- we’re using all 10 turns for maximum fun.
- That also makes a lower headcount/track length ratio with SBC.
- Eight corner Marshall’s seeing more than four.
- Our ‘black sheep’ penalty system keeps BS portions low.
- We have experienced control riders who are there for the riders, not to race each other.
- Top notch medical and safety staff.
- We tow your bike back into the paddock if necessary.
- We have Dean Lonskey photographer giving his work for FREE to all riders. What’s that… a 50-100 bux saving?!
- And I am, a ex-Pro racer and professional coach, giving a FREE ‘ideal line west seminar’ and ride with you whenever possible.
What I personally like the most with our track days are the people which are coming together, from my team, track staff and of course the riders. So if you are worried doing a track day because of all the things you’ve heard… then here is the solution. Join our non-competitive and less-hassle track day on September 8th 2018 at Thunderhill Raceway with Superbike-Coach.
Read this article to see how to prepare for a track day and to know what to expect: HOW TO PREPARE FOR A SBC TRACK DAY
Headcoach Can Akkaya, Superbike-Coach Corp